Here is a summary from our work trip to the Plishner Radio Telescope site on Saturday September 2, 2017. It includes many photos of what we did. Highlights include:
- Work started on rebuilding the bunker ramp retaining wall
- Work on the control boxes which control the azimuth and elevation pointing of the 60 foot antenna
- Maintenance and calibration of the Radio Jove and total power measurement instruments
- Positioning the 60 foot antenna for detecting radio source Cygnus A during drift scan
- Colorado ham radio QSO Party participation
The summary report was written by DSES Secretary Bill Miller. The ham radio report was written by Gary Agranat. Click the link to see the report in PDF.